Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Random Chenes

Ø I’m so in the mood in making necklaces and earrings and bracelets! I’m loving the designs I made. And it’s a good therapy for me too. Although I wish I had more time to do it but I wouldn’t trade that in taking care and spending time with kyle. So the only time I can make them is when he’s asleep. But I’m slowly getting there. And I’m going to sell it online. Thanks to my bestfriend, I have a customer na! I’ll post the pics once everything’s good to go. If you want to order, let me know.

Ø Have you tasted the new ice cream from Selecta? The one that they made for red ribbon? It’s soooo yummy! I love their choco mousse! Tastes like the real thing and it even has the cake bit of the choco mousse at the bottom. I love it! can’t wait to try out the sans rival and the black forrest variant. Happy dance.

Ø I’ve uploaded batch 2 of the bags I’m selling online. http://hazehung.multiply.com/ to see the pictures. Next would be apparel and of course, the jewelries. Buy kayo ha? Hehehe

Ø Starbucks sticker update: as of today, I’ve got three! That easy! And I only started today. Ok, before any of your eyebrows start to raise and shoot me some nasty looks about coffee and me being pregnant, I just bought one and the two stickers were from my friendly barista since the customer ahead of me didn’t avail of the planner so she gave it to me. plus points for me!! and my favorite baristas there know my bestfriend and I to be one of their regular “tambays’ there everyday, so yey! And 18 stickers to go. Hopefully by December, I have that planner sitting comfortably in my bag.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ø Kyle kwento: we bought him a Blues clues dvd and he was really really happy watching it. he was staying put in his own chair just watching and sometimes standing up to dance. He’s just so amazed watching blue and for the first time hearing her talk. Yes, blue the dog is a GRIL!! Amazing isn’t it? and it’s a different show from the ususal, blues clues. Instead of the cartoonish type and having steve or joe around, it’s just blue and her friends. And they’re puppets! Mor fun for kids like my little boy kulit!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ø can i just say that this is the cutest shoe i have ever seen! i miss wearing heels and wedges... 3 more months to go!! :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: