Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

world's oldest person dies...

read her story here: goodnight grandma

it made me think if ever i do get to reach that age, (but i seriously doubt, with all the vices and unhealthy lifestyle i have, i might be lucky to even to reach the 70 mark. ) that i wuld just be stuck at home watching tv all day. at that age well, too much activities would be really stressful.

i'd be happy to just even see my grandkids. that's enough for me, but to see my great grand kids, well, it would be a blessing but i don't wish for it..

~~
my love for cars has resurrected!! check out the honda s2000 concept car for 2008. drool alert!!

i'm such a boy eh?

if i had the money i'd buyone and my ever favorite, toyota rav4!! in black... *dreamy-eyed*

No comments: