Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

kyle xavier.. my little sponge

i'm just proud of my little boy's achievements. he really surprises me everyday..

i took out his brainy baby flash cards and checked if he still remembers the 10 cards i taught him several months ago. and to our amazement, he was able to identify almost half of the cards already! he learns words that quick! and now he can finish counting 1-10 wtih a few minor number skipping or jumbling.

nevertheless, the vocabulary he's acquiring everyday is really amazing.

he's really my little spongekyle nappypants :)

~~

keon now knows how to wave bye-bye! using both his hands.

and he's now learning/trying to sit on his own but still tumbles over.

it's so amazing to see the milestones of my little boys. makes me really proud.

No comments: