Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

it seems so long ago..

look what i found while currently using our laptop? (yes, at home, still working... such a work rocker..)

a picture of me pregnant with kyle the night before i gave birth... look at that tummy! can't imagine a 7 pounder was in there!! and look at aishi, making fun of my "huge" feet and toes. hmph!
btw, i still wear that shirt as my pambahay. too bad the shorts' garter gave way. and no, it's not because of my tummy. the garter just gave up. period.



next time, i'll look for a picture of me while i was pregnant with keon... but i think i was too "allergic" to the camera then. i hated full body shots. hehehe

anyway, enjoy. and reminisce with me. :)



and now i'll go to bed with my babies. and another working day begins...

3 comments:

May said...

Ahihihihi... laki mo nga! One day ba kamo? Wow. :)

Haze said...

i'm such an elephant then. hahahaha

i think that time i was having contractions na, although i didn't know it. kala ko it was just gas. haha

:)

Anonymous said...

pretty pa rin kahit preggy