Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 24, 2007

bliss - taken from mama meeya's latest blog entry

as mentioned, i was inspired to blog about it too...

my kids are my security blanket, with them nothing could go wrong. their smell, their touch, their breath, their laughter and tears, and everything that falls in between make me love the role of being a mom.

kahit pawis, kahit amoy wee-wee, they're still heavenly scents to me. sana forever na lang ang mga amoy nila...

motherhood is great!!

2 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

amen. kaya nga wish ko talaga ma-experience ng lahat ng tao ang maging tunay na magulang. once kasi ma-experience mo lahat ng hirap at ligaya ng pagiging parent, parang lahat ng bagay mailalagay mo na sa tamang perspective. :)

teka nga, i need my kilikili fix. :D

Daiz said...

I love the way Riel's head smell after a good night's sleep, maasim-asim. :P