Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

hooked and addicted

last saturday, aishi and i spent the weekend at my in-laws (his parents)in mandaluyong with our baby boy kyle. we went there so that kyle would spend some quality time with his grandparents and cousins. and hopefully for aishi and me to relax, more empahsis on me relaxing. hehehe

so anyway, out of the blue, aishi asked me if i would be interested to have a massage somewhere near their place. (there was this semi posh spa/massage place in shaw, which up to now i can't remember the name but once i see it, i know that's the place). i agreed knowing this would be a new experience for me.

never in my life did i experience getting a massage, except of course the one i got from a "hilot" after i gave birth. i was a bit hesitant in getting a massage because for one, i'm a very ticklish person.

so i braced myself for this experience and prepared for the "worst" hehehe.

i was proven wrong. in the hour that aishi and i were having our massage, (we were in a couple's room) i was in massage heaven!! the experience was soooo good it was indescribeable!! truly amazing! the oils that were used on my body was truly divine! minty and refreshing. one hour was truly bitin! this is just a body massage, what more if it would include those facials and scrubs! i might opt not to leave that place!

after the session... my back felt lighter, the tension at the base of my neck gone and i feel rejuvenated! and the whole experience made me really sleepy. actully during the session, i've been dozing on and off.

i'm sure going back to that place for more massages!! maybe this would be a monthly thing for me and aishi. and a great bonding experience even if we weren;t talking the whole time coz we were enjoying it. hahaha

i'm sooo addicted and hooked on getting a massage. it's better than a foot spa! hahaha

*mad props also to my "masahista". she's really great with her hands and i forgot to mention that she's pregnant! whoa! ang galing nya talaga! that's why i left a hefty amount of tip for her for all the efforts. she really deserves it. :)

i have to start planning when i'm coming back for that massage, maybe i'll get a facial too ^_^

No comments: