Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

who me?

My name is: haze
I may seem: mataray at first, but once you get to know me, you're in for a fun ride!
People who know me think: that i'm their second mommy
If you knew me you’d probably: spend the whole day with me drinking coffee, reading a good book and sharing some ciggies
Sometimes I feel: like i need to get out
My days are pretty: and extremely fun when i'm with kyle
Yesterday: i spent quality time with my grandma
In the morning I: have a hard time waking up early
I like to sleep: with my 4 pillows and covered by my blanket
If I could be doing anything right now I would be: playing with kyle the whole day and making him laugh out loud
Money: i need more money! hehe
One thing I don’t have that I wish I did is: an ipod nano!!
One thing I have that I wish I didn’t is: procrastinating
All you need is: love (cheesy pero totoo di ba?)
All I need is: more time with my family
If I had one wish it would be: a better high paying job and a good business
Love is: kyle and my aishi
If I could see one person right now it would be: my lola darling
Something I want but I don’t really need is: more shoes, bags and clothes
I live for: everyday being with kyle
I am afraid of: the dark and losing my loved ones
It makes me angry when: people don't come on time
I dream about: a good and comfortable life for my family
I daydream about: anything and everything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i liked yur entry and yun 100 things . . .wish to have time to think about the 100 things about me hehe ! - ria