Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 24, 2005

what a way to start the week...

another monday has come and gone. tried to do some work today but its been crap the whole day since i can't access my public folder here in the office which contains all the stuff i need to get the work done.

feeling a bit crappy this morning because i started to have a coughing fit and my right nostril is running a waterfall of clear "sipon". pardon to those with queasy stomachs.

then in the afternoon, felt a lot worse. cough's gone worse and the nose has turned into a very wild flowing river. and it sucks bigtime.

tried to coax hubby into taking me home and skip his basketball game but it seems the game is much more important that what i'm feeling now. at first tried to send some hints (yeah yeah i'm a girl eh) in the hopes that he'll get the point. but then went for the direct approach. but still got a no. told him that i asked my dad to bring me home (and still waiting for his reply up to now) still hoping that he'll pity me and offer to pass by for me in the office and take me home. but then still got a no in return. poor me.

as if i'm going to get that needed rest to fully recover when i get home but i have a 3 month old son waiting for me to take care of him and put him to sleep... as if i get the enough help from him when i take care of our baby. he's just the usual playmate for him. he's never done the yucky, tiring and upsetting part of raising this baby. i've been through it all and i think i deserve a much needed break just beacuse i'm sick. i believe this is just a little favor to ask from him.

monday sucks bigtime and worse, i'm sick on a monday...

No comments: