Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 21, 2005

100 things about Haze..




1. i'm a coffee addict. i can't live without coffee
2. i can stay in my room the whole day just reading
3. i can finish a book in one sitting as long as the story's good
4. i tend to forget eating if i'm really engaged in the book that i'm reading
5. i'm a big crybaby
6. i'm a big daddy's girl
7. i love eating champorado with cheese!
8. i'm absolutely terrified of flying cockroaches. (mas madali silang patayin gamit ang slippers pag gumagapang lang sila)
9. i never rode a rollercoaster in my life.
10. because i'm terrified of riding one. but i plan to face my fear one of these days
11. i hate cleaning bathrooms
12. i love to learn to cook but the skill doesn't like me hehe
13. i am not skilled in domestic chores
14. i love eating potato chips and make that cheese and sour crream please!
15. i can be a couch potato if i want to
16. i am currently addicted in buying baby clothes and things for kyle
17. i can't watch tv sitting, i prefer watching lying down
18. i'm a frustrated writer
19. i have tons of notebooks lying around in my room which i used as my journals when i was younger
20. i'm planning to take up my mba next year. hopefully!!
21. i'm a big scaredy cat
22. i get really pissed off when people cut in line
23. i have road rage... and i don't know how to drive yet..
24. i am obsessed with my KYLE and KEON
25. i can't sleep if aishi's not yet home
26. i am one big jealous wife
27. i was once mistaken as a tomboy freshman year in highschool.
28. i have more guy friends than girls
29. i am more comfortable being with guys than girls
30. i love the color purple and anything with purple
31. but i hate eating ube ice cream, ube macapuno to be exact
32. sometimes i love to procrastinate
33. i have prescription glasses but i don't wear them at all
34. when i was i kid, i loved having my picture taken, i have 4 albums to prove it
35. i can easily memorize songs. i just have to hear it 3-4 times
36. i can't poo without smoking
27. i really laugh out loud and non stop
38. it's so easy to make me laugh
39. i'm one bad manlalait na tao.
40. i had this tradition before that i grow my hair long just in time for graduation then chop if all off after.
41. i'm really scared of the dark
42. at 25 years old i still sleep with a night light on
43. i sleep with the blanket covering me from head to foot. (imagine a human lumpia! )
44. i have a secret hiding spot for the chips that i bring in my room which i don't share
45. i don't keep my shoes inside their respective boxes
46. i love mayonnaise on almost anything
47. i have low tolerance for beer
48. the record that i have for tequila shots is 7 and i'm just sober
49. i love writing with a fine tipped pen
50. aishi tells me that i'm pikon
51. i have this ability to save money (which right now is on hold due to increasing expenses and stagnant salary)
52. i have my OC tendencies and moments
53. i'm learning photoshop and flash in the hopes of getting a racket which would be a great source of income!
54. i have a hard time shopping for shoes. i have to find that perfect pair
55. i usually buy shoes that are square toed
56. i am t-shirt and jeans type of girl
57. but i do own a few kikay girly clothes
58. i love the beach and basking in the sun with of course a good book
59. i'm a ym addict. i love chatting with friends
60. i went through the boy band phase in highschool.
61. i love collecting magazines
62. i hate it when people arrive late even when there's an agreed time.
63. i hate waiting for people
64. i hate being late and avoid (try as i might) to come early for work
65. i can stay the whole day in starbucks with coffee and a good book
66. i stayed in powerbooks the whole day and finished a book without buying it
67. my handwriting depends on my mood
68. i can't sleep without my 4 pillows
69. i miss sleeping beside aishi (that would be a different blog entry)
70. i hate it when people send sms with abbreviated words. i have a hard time reading and decoding it
71. the bed that i slept on when i was single was my grandma's bed, including the matress
72. when i cry, i can't breathe
73. i prefer to spend my luch breaks with my bestfriend
74. nail polish does not last long on my nails.
75. i love watching horror movies... as long as it's in the morning. haha
76. you would never see me wear a dress unless it's someone's wedding
77. i love to blog hop and read other people's thoughts
78. i had this thing before of making little kids cry
79. my relationship with my mom is better now.
80. i plan to continue my jewelry crafts thing and turn it into a business
81. i don't lend my books to people i know would put creases on the book spine. i want my books to look brand new always
82. i have this thing when i'm in other people's houses, i clean up, but when i'm at home... well..
83. i hate confrontations
84. i hate fights/quarreling with other people
85. i love to window shop and just look around
86. i can't think without music
87. music is part of my life
88. i have so much baby pictures that are too embarassing to share
89. i want to learn to play the drums and the guitar
90. i don't like rice that is "buhaghag". i love the malata kind
91. i love kare-kare, sinigang, adobo, mechado and anything with sarsa to go with my malata rice
92. i have a hard time buying the right bra for my bust size
93. i'm not much of a vitamin drinker. but in the state and age that i am in, i should.
94. my bag is full of candy wrappers and pieces of paper. at least i don't litter anywhere
95. if i'm not in the mood, i'm not in the mood. it shows in my face
96. i want to go back to baguio. the last time i went there was when i was in 2nd grade.
97. rumor has it that our batch in college won't get our yearbook anymore... BOO!
98. i miss my highschool life where everything was plain and simple. no drama at all.
99. i'm learning so much about being a parent and my mom says i'm doing a good job at it.
100. 7 stickers to go and i've got the Starbuck's 2006 planner!! wheee!!!

and there you go, 100 things about me... whew! that was a lot to think about! if you want to do a 100 things about you go ahead! have fun!

1 comment:

Emi said...

i love PURPLE things too... :D
and i think i know why you miss sleeping with your hubby, i went through that stage too (thank God i have a yaya now!)

great list! :D