Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

i'm not in the mood to blog. someone has been misinterpreting everything i say and do and jumping to a lot of conclusions. and hell i'm not doing anything at all to that person. why does that person have to ruin my day?

i've done and said everything even assuring that everything's all good. but then this person thinks otherwise. well, hell to you too. keep on thinking that. i've lost all my patience with you. mas praning ka pa sa babae mag isip.

people have told you there was nothing to make you think that but then you still stuck to your pride and believed in whatever you dirty paranoid little mind could think of.

you're not going to ruin my day anymore.

i've been civil and curt with you. but then nothing comes through that thick-ass mind you have. go wallow in your own self pity. don't drag me down. you're insignificant to me. we're not even friends. we're not even close.

just let me do my own stuff and i'll continue to not mind you at all.

go hide under a rock or fly with your clouds. whatever!

4 comments:

fcb said...

bagay sa kanya yung "bottom's up" na song ng one big jesus..hahaha:)

may part dun that says:
have you ever seen a bottom with more than a hole....

hahahah:)

Haze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fcb said...

pathetic is the word.

bakit ba ang dami nilang ganyan these days?

Haze said...

fyi: this is a blog and therefore a personal journal of someone.

and if ever something happens to my blog or me for that matter. that is invasion of privacy. i was publishing MY thoughts in MY blog.

comprende?