Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 12, 2007

campaign for real beauty

when this website was first launched, i jumped at the opportunity because they were giving away free t-shirts made by kate torralba. i mean how easy can that get? submit a story and you get a free shirt! amazing!

so i did sumbit my story, which by the way is 100% true. no BS.

and after a few weeks, i got a package! i got my shirt!! the funny thing is, i got another package with another shirt! hey i didn't object. i got two free shirts!

if you haven't shared your story yet, do so. and not only get a shirt (dunno if they still give away though but you also get to inspire a lot of people- especially young girls) but get your story published and read by everyone, maybe your story would inspire someone or even boost someone's self-esteem! this is one TVC that i agree to. show your true and beautiful colors! nobody's prefect and it's ok! :)

go to the site and search my name to read my story :)




4 comments:

bebe.must.be.crazy said...

wow! 2 kate torralba's shirt for free??! baka nadoble ung padala? mali inventory nila. hehehe. oh baka naman fave nila story mo? haven't read it though, hehe bagal magload ng dial up dito sa house eh. :) will read it in a while. congratz mommy haze :)

JENNY said...

naks haze! inspiring yun story mo ha, ganda ng pagsulat :)

haha sinearch ko talaga at binasa :)

May said...

Haze, I just read your story. Me likey a lot. It captured what I used to feel in high school, too. Kasi super ordinary ako, to the point of being almost nerdy. LOL. I focused on my studies more but inside also wishing I were one of the campus beauties. Haha, drama nga ng teenager ano?

I dunno what happened, I must've transformed. I landed me a jock husband. Haha. He was one of the popular guys, the athlete, the hotshot. Kaya it used to bum me out how he chose me when he could've had those prettier ones. I am nothing like the type he used to drool over. But I also realized that I seem to have it all together , like I'm sure of myself. Smart and sensible. Low maintenance. I'll think of others first before myself. A winning personality. Hey, I'm beautiful pala!

Loved your Dove entry, kaka inspire. :) And the shirts, oh the shirts... :D

Anonymous said...

ang hirap maghanap sa site nila ah.. :-(

anyhow nabasa ko na..maganda namn hair mo nung high school ah hindi mo lang pinapahaba..plus you have flawless skin..you never get pimples nga eh..i think you look pretty nung high school tayo.. :-P


anyhow..ang suwerte mo naman may shirt ka from kate torralba.. :-)