Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

this pregnant woman is nesting... and making jewelries

I am seriously in a nesting mood lately. Aishi and I are now planning to renovate our room in time for baby number #2’s arrival. Just like what aishi did when I was about to give birth to kyle, but then he was the only one in the nesting phase. Anyway, we are now in the works of planning to repaint our room and rearrange all the things and hopefully, dispose some that have been collecting a lot of dust. Which are partly my stuff since it was my room eversince. I’ve decided to retain all my books and the other stuff have to go. If there would be a lot of stuff to be disposed, then a garage sale in our neighborhood would be in order.

The only problem now would be how to clean / renovate our room when kyle’s at home with us as well? I’m scared that he might get sick again from ihaling the dust and other icky stuff from our room. I guess the best option would be to let him stay for the day with my in laws until we finish the room. And I’m estimating that this project would take around 2 weekends to finish.

Basically the plan for the room is to repaint it either in all white to make the room bigger and brighter or retain the same color, which is light baby blue. I wouldn’t mind really as long as the colors are light and can make our room, appear bigger than it is. We just have to buy the paint since we have everything ready at home. My dad just finished repainting my brother’s room 2 weekends ago. Now it’s our turn.

---

I was having a hard time getting to bed last night after putting kyle to sleep so I decided to make more earrings, necklaces and bracelets. And before I knew it, it was 1am! Aishi wasn’t home yet since he went out with one of Kyle’s ninongs. So anyway, here’s one of the many “creations” I made last night and which I wore today at work.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

insipred by and ad where charlene gonzales was wearing almost the same type of necklace but the pearls were black and much more bigger.

No comments: