Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 03, 2006

2007 Planner here i come!!

I can’t wait to get my hands on the 2007 Starbucks planner! After a year of waiting, it’s here again! Yippee! This time with lesser effort to collect the stickers compared to 2004’s planner. That was a LOT of coffee to drink and money spent. But in the end it was all worth it. I mean, where can you find your good ‘ol coffee and get a free planner and at the same time help out someone in need. I’d say that’s hitting 3 birds with one huge stone! Hahahaha

Good thing I was able to see my bestfriend a while ago. And saw her in our usual tamabayan in starbucks. It’s fun having someone reaching the same goal as you do. And I have this feeling that hubby’s going to follow suit since he’s a new convert to coffee drinking. 

This is exciting! I’m going to start on Monday!! Coffee, here we come!!

A Merry Coffee Christmas this will be again! =)

No comments: