Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

my little talkative boy

it's so amazing to finally hear my little boy speaking. as i mentioned this to his stage ninang, (hi colby!) may accent pang kasama. australian accent, for that! haha

for now, my little boy can say:

>car
>ball
>there - tactic niya dito eh, magpapakarga muna tapos sabay turo at sabi ng there. galing mag manipulate noh? haha
>wawa - pointing to his insect bites
>dada - to call aishi or my dad
>mama - to call my mom or me

i sure hope i could capture these words. :)

and my little boy's 16 months yesterday! so amazing that time really flies so fast and i'm getting impatient to see our little baby #2. any day now, we're off to see if i'm carrying a girl or a boy. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buti pa si Kyle. Si Brent mega babble lang e. Ang alam palang e Dede, Mama, and Daddy.