Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I am seriously stressed lately. One, because the holiday season’s just under our noses and we’re up to our necks in preparing for the xmas party here in the office. Quite busy since I’m in the marketing department and follow ups and requests for sponsorships have been going on like crazy. Not counting of course the other people who send sponsorships and proposals every single day that I have to handle as well. But I’m just human and I can’t do everything at once. Here’s proof of how messy it gets this time of year…

Check out my desk… I believe I have the messiest and largest stack of papers in the whole office. Talk about me being OC… where is the OC person hiding? I need her here, asap!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the left side

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the right side


And to think I hated having stacks and stacks of paper in my desk. And this is what I get.

You should see my marketing drawer and cabinet. It’s overflowing with things! I can’t even imagine putting any more items there! There’s no more space for the marketing department! Help! We’re drowning…

~~*~~

On to much better things then…

We laid our good friend and colleague, Edison to rest last Tuesday. It was a sad day since we won’t see him physically anymore but happy as well since he’s on to better things. No more pain and suffering.

One of my officemates, Peachy, created a memorial site for him. For Edison please feel free to light a candle for him even though you barely know the person. We, his officemates and friends would really appreciate it. J

~~*~~

Since I’m really busy with work, I wasn’t able to upload the pics of all the accessories I made. Unfortunately some of them were purchased already. But if you want to take a peek or you’re here in the ortigas area, drop me a line and I could show you what I made.

I also do customized accessories. Just show me the pic and I’lll try (and tell you kung kaya ba ng powers ko o hindi) to make your design.

I’m really looking forward to an advanced class in bead making.. para mas bongga ang mga designs!

If you want to share cool designs of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc. please send the pics to my gmail. hazel.yago.hung@gmail.com J

~~*~~

I hate the feeling when you’re preggy and you’re all gassy and you just can’t let out the gas no matter how much you want it to. It just stays there in your tummy and makes you really uncomfy. I’d choose to burp or fart anytime. But then ayaw ng gas eh… kainis!! I hate this! First, I’m constipated, now this??

~~*~~

I’m a bit bothered with our CR, everytime I go there, the seat’s always up! To think that we have our own CR from the boys. But it seems like one of the boys was there before me. it’s nice to see that the seat’s up. But it’s a girl’s CR. Is it necessary to leave the seat up? Nakakabother lang talaga…

~~*~~
Lapit na ang Nov. 28!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

fayenget said...

i miss my table when was still working.. relax lang =) a prayer said to edison.