Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 12, 2005

when yagie met pitoy..

starbucks in december....

ever stared at the sky
surrounded by the explosion of the stars
mixed with your sigh
there,
i learned to touch you
i gave up forever to touch you
and so the song goes
that moment,
i learned to love you
i know you'd be mine
the night never wanted it to end
our moment began
and continued with
the flight of a single star

8/12/2004 3:41pm

i just heard iris play on one of my officemate's speakers and i remembered that december at starbucks with my aishi. how did it happen? i was hearing mass earlier and remembered that i left my wallet with aishi. dying to see him, i texted him that i need my wallet since i don't have any money that day. (take note, nde pa kami nun) the wallet thing was just a way to see him since i was with my parents and they could pay for whatever expense...

anyway, he agreed to bring my wallet to glorietta. i told him to meet me at starbucks (nde pa cya jologs nun). i told him to accompany me na rin since i was going to watch the fireworks display around 8pm. we ordered coffee and got to talk. we were talking about the googoo dolls and how much we love the song iris. the movie city of angels which up to now he never got to finish. then the topic shifted to falling stars. i told him i never saw a shooting star this early in the evening. he assured me i'll see one even if we have to stay longer at starbucks.

after all the conversations and the firework display, we wished to hear iris play either in the speakers of starbucks or in the speakers below... and wishing and waiting to see a shooting star. at that time i asked god for a sign that if he played iris and at the same time i see a shooting star, aishi is the one for me (baduy, pero sweet).

god was really good... after talking about it (iris and the shooting star), iris was played although i'm not sure from what speakers. we just stared at each other and laughed about having a "sixth sense". at the same time, we were just looking up and hoping to see a shooting star, well wouldn't you know it?! there was! and iris was playing...

and you know the rest of the story... :)

1 comment:

Daiz said...

Thanks for sharing! I also love Iris and would you believe, I haven't seen a falling star my entire life.