Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

the 2 month hibernation

after recovering from a two month hibernation aka my maternity leave, i'm finally back to join the corporate world and face the work that i left behind which piled up immensely. as if the "work" that i did being mommy to kyle isn't tiring... hehe hey, you don't hear me complaining here.

it just feels weird now. i'm back in my old chair, my old pc, my old office, but everything seems new. it feels like i'm the new employee here. after two months, things have changed here in the office. it's time to adjust and catch up...

but honestly, i would rather talk about kyle and how he's grown to be such an adorable little boy.

but that would be a different entry altogether. :)

No comments: