Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

your departure

you left one humid night
your sweat left traces of you
in the pillow that we shared

that sent shivers down my spine
it felt like a thousand caresses
your fingertips tracing every part

you know where i am
what sparks me
you wrap me in intoxication

i could feel your breath
the sound of your sleep
a tender whisper in my ears

it seems you never left at all
you still linger
in every corner of our world

but then
i know
you'll be back


yagiedoodles
6/14/05
yehey office


thinking about my aishi while he's a million miles away down south...

yes!! my muse is still with me. i just have to wake her up to spark some inspiration in my poetic soul.

No comments: