Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 30, 2005

36 weeks and counting...

36 weeks... gosh... 4 more weeks to go and i'm carrying this baby to term already.

current state: feeling a bit tired. i'm having pains in my back and in the lower part of my legs. kyle's a bit hyper now. my belly ached a while ago but i doubt if i'm in labor. i don't feel any contractions. i just feel like i have an upset stomach. still assessing what's up with my tummy and back right now.

tummy a bit stiff. hardens for like 5-10 seconds then relaxes again. at the same time my back would ache. tried changing positions to somehow ease the pain on my back. the pillow that i have with me does not help at all. it has been 15 minutes already and the pain is still here... still doubting if this is the real thing. it's too early.

thinking of calling my mom to ask. but i have to wait for aishi to call me first so that he would know what i'm feeling right now. don't want to raise panic and worry here among my officemates. i would really prefer if i would go into labor if aishi and i are both at home.

still monitoring my back pains and tummy aches.

think i have to rest for a while...

next update to follow by tom. =D

No comments: