Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 04, 2005

may mumu sa room ko...

i had the weirdest experience last night.

i was able to sleep around 10pm last night. but then aish called me up around 11:30 i think because he forgot to get his credit card form me. so i waited for him to get to my house so that i could give his card already and return to sleep.. i can't even remember what i said, or if i said anything when i gave aish his card.

anyway, on with the story...

i finally made it to my bed to finally catch some sleep. around 10-15 mins into my sleep, i felt that it seems there was someone or something poking my bed. poking not the sides of my bed but it felt like it was poking my bed as if it's floating above me. i just ignored it and just slept. i don't want to scare myself that time coz i really need to sleep.

another experience...

i woke up around 3am, which had been routine for me the past 4 days already. i would either wake up 5 mins before 3 or 10 mins after 3. but anyway, i checked my phone's clock and sure enough it was 3:10 am. so i returned to my usual sleeping position where i wrap myself in my blanket form head to toe and facing my wall. (don't worry, i can breathe properly) as i was about to drift off to sleep i heard my floorboards creaking, as if there was someone walking inside my room. my floorboards are really noisy whenever someone enters my room. i could sometimes even hear it when i'm downstairs. but the sound was very quiet like that "person" was tiptoeing around my room. but the sound was really distinct. but still, i just ignored it and continued to sleep.

i don't really know if i had a ghostly experience. but i think i shold stop reading ghost stories for now. it's getting in my head already....

No comments: