Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 07, 2005

on a bored wednesday...

i don't know what's wrong. is it the office environment or is it just me? this is one boring wednesday and it's not even lunch time. i guess this is one of those days where i can really feel being burned out from work...

why then do i feel burned out?
this is one of those days where i realize that my work is going nowhere and turning into a routine. this is a real pet peeve for me when it comes to work.. i want a work that would really keep me on my toes and really drain out all the juices of my brain. it's really hard when you have already saturated the industry and there's no movement with your contacts. as much as you try to convince them, you don't have any control on where things would go. there will be moments where everything is going well and running smooth and in a snap, a client backs out...just.like.that. and it's frustrating. plus the burden of your boss' expection. you can't help but feel pressured and sorry for yourself. you end up blaming yourself. the what ifs, the why didn't i, the i should've... but this is really beyond your control. and they cycle just goes on and on...

1 comment:

Zeus said...

I think it's about time that you stepped back from all of this and re-evaluate what you want to do. I know it's hard to find a job that you like but if it's not in your present job, you'd be better off looking for fulfillment in another.

I know whatever advice that I will give will pale in comparison to the voices in your head but trust me when I say that to entrust everything to the Lord is the best thing that you can do. It would do us well to learn the merits of sincere prayer. God bless you, my friend. :)