Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Help! I want to revamp my blog!

is there anyone out there who can help me make my blog look good? i only know the basics in HTML, but this is really way out of my league and honestly i just don't know where to start.

* i want to change my blog's font colors but it seems, the option for that had been deleted from blogger. (ehem ehem to the blogger people out there)

* is there any easy way to post pictures? i've got so many photo album accounts that i find very tiring to create another one just to upload the same pictures...

*big sigh*

anybody out there... help?

1 comment:

Angel Jayme said...

i got my template from blogskins.com check it out. marami silang cute and colorful templates dun na puwede sa blogger. you'll have more freedom to change colors and stuff.