Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Kylekyle kulit!

my baby boy is 25 weeks in my tummy today and he's one active kid! he tumbles and turns, kicks and punches. the only time that he's awfully quiet is when he's done feeding, if we're off to bed or if he hears his dada's voice checking up on him.

this baby is one tough cookie. when he kicks, he KICKS! i've got a little Bruce Lee growing inside me. haha.

but what i find funny and ticklish at the same time is when he changes his position. i would really feel how big he is already and where he's going to shift his position. one time he's going to stay on my left side, the next on my right, the next right smack in the middle of my belly. his movements feel like a little rollercoaster inside my belly.

the first time my dad saw kyle's movements inside my tummy he got freaked out. i mean i can't blame him. it's not everyday that you see someone's tummy rumble, make waves or bulge just like that. and his funny remark was "naku, baka alien na ang nasa loob nyan" of course, referring to the Aliens movie.. hahaha dada. =D

i'm super excited to be on my 7th month because that's the time aishi and i will go for another ultrasound to go check up on kyle and see who he looks like and if he's a healthy baby boy (and if the first ultrasound WAS right that he IS a BOY). we're also excited to start buying kyle's things after the ultrasound. aishi is in charge of buying the crib and stroller and it's up to me and mama to buy his clothes and diapers and other things (pillows, bib, bedsheets, pillow cases etc). we're also hoping that some of kyle's things would be given to him as presents if ever my friends would plan to push through with the baby shower. that would truly be a great help to us.

i'm just sooo overflowing with excitement in seeing my baby in 3 month's time. on april 22, i'm officialy 6 months to term and this would be the last month of enjoying my pregnant life. the last trimester is really crucial and i have to take extra care from then on. that's where premature labor can come in and i want to give birth to full term. and enjoy the 2 months leave that i get paid for. hahaha

1 comment:

Mai said...

i can't wait to see junior hazel (but a boy version) running around. Grabe! have a safe pregnancy ayt? take really good care of yourself. ngapala, have u heard the news na may jerome get-together ulit sa thursday at rockwell burgoo 7 pm..philip's here in manila kasi and gusto daw gumimik. naku..with your condition..makakagimik ka kaya? why not..dinner lang naman yun.. :)