Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

rambling again

thank god for music to calm me down...

i thought i was going to have the greatest day, but then come afternoon it just went pffft. just like that.

but as they say, there's always a silver lining. i just have to go find it hiding among the clouds.

~

i just can't keep all my feelings bottled up inside me. where else can i vent out but here in my blog. does that make me a bad person?

i'm not pleasing anybody here because this is my blog. i didn't make this blog to be popular and talked about, i just wanted a venue to let out my feelings and thoughts. because before i kept it all inside and where did i end up? more sad, depressed and destructive, when i write what i feel, after publishing my entry, i'm ok. i can breathe. i am free.

if that makes me less of a person. then fine. i never asked to be judged.

if anyone got beef, not my problem.

~

there is such a thing as freedom of speech. ask kuya k. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just keep writing, just keep writing... :)