Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

a bunch of thanks


sending out my love and thanks to those who greeted me yesterday:

aishi, ple, cj, keh, roscel, carla, kuya k, ate nina, migs, kuya vincent, momi, kuya ejeck, magsy, anne, bassy, chip, allen, shei, tatay russell, zha, jerome, em, kate, kuya butch, the accounting girls, chu, mec, may, kerol, melvin, wachow, nard, kristine, jago, jackie, carl, even those from facebook, friendster, multiply and jobstreet haha. of course to my little boys - keon and kyle, mama - for calling me her rosebud again (don't ask why) and dada for calling me bulate again! and to the kid's nannies.

if i fail to mention you, blame the sedatives when i was giving birth.

thank you thank you thank you for making me happy and enjoying my 26th year of existence in this world. until the next celebration!!

oh and it's settled: when i hit 30, i'll be having a jollibee party. no kidding. be there!! :D

3 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

sama naman ako diyan, hehe. happy birthday haze! may you have many many more happy celebs to come. :)

Haze said...

thanks mama meeya!! mwah!! :D

Me said...

better late than never, happy birthday! :D