Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 22, 2006

How well do you know me?

Three jobs I've had in my life:
1. Assistant to the President
2. Junior Assistant Manager for Diners Club Customer service (nope, hindi ako nanghinayang sa title. besides it was just a title, nothing more.)
3.Marketing Associate

Five nicknames I've been given:
1. yags
2. yagie
3. yago-go
4. zel
5. yagiedoodles

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. sleepless in seattle at kahit anong tambalang tom hanks/meg ryan
2. american president
3. any adam sandler movies
4. beauty and the beast

Four places I have lived:
1. i've lived in one place all my life as well as my dad... in Makati

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI
2. prison break
3. america's next top model
4. lost

Five places I have been on vacation:
1. boracay
2. bicol
3. batangas
4. laguna
4 pa lang eh... no time for vacation eh... (oo na, loser na!!)

Three things I could NOT live without:
1. books
2. my tigger things
3. the charriol bracelet aishi gave me

Four of my favourite foods:
1. kare-kare
2. sinigang
3. california maki
4. KFC and lots of gravy!!

Two places I would rather be right now:
as long as kyle and aishi is with me, i'm happy. i'm home whrn i'm with them and nothing feels much better than that. =D

i'm tagging: cynch, che, meeya, ple, and kung sino pa ang masipag na sumagot hehe enjoy!!

1 comment:

MrsPartyGirl said...

aha! swerte!

nasagot ko na po ito last january :P pero thanks na rin for thinking of me, naks!