Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 08, 2006

a bookworm in hibernation

i am a bookworm. but lately... well, for a long time, this part of me has been hibernating for almost 11 months. (eeek! 1 month to go and it has been a year.. bad haze *spank spank* ) i miss opening a newly purchased book, with the lingering scent of the bookstore. i miss powerbooks. i miss hanging out the whole day reading and getting away even for a moment from reality. any good book will do. heck i'll even read children's book for good measure.

looking at our bedroom, i feel sad. i feel that my books seem sad and depressed. no new friend to get cozy with in my bookshelf. i miss the smell of books when you open every fresh page. the books that i have, have been read thrice or more. and now, they're just there. watching us when we sleep. wanting to cry out: "read me! read me!!"

*sob*

my list just keeps growing longer and longer... *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talagang sad ka 'no?
Tara imbes magkape sa Starbucks punta tayo sa Powerbooks Mega! :-)