Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 08, 2006

six weird things about me

i've been tagged by cynch about the six weird things about me, so here goes...

* i love mayonnaise! i can eat almost anything with mayo.. (cornedbeef, tilapia, longganisa, egg, fries, hotdogs, even plain pandesal)
* i can't sleep without any blankets no matter the weather.
* i love champorado with lots of cheese!
* my cubicle is filled with piles and piles of paper and other trash, but i know where my stuff is located. so mag ingat ang mga magnanakaw... hehe it's my own oragnized-chaotic world!
* i could last the day just drinking coffee
* i love kfc gravy!! ang sarap niya inumin! hahaha

there. some weird things about me..

i won't be tagging anyone for this but feel free to post 6 weird things about you and let me know!

2 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

naku miss ko rin kfc gravy. dito kasi, hindi nila sinasawsaw yung chicken sa gravy, so yung mashpo lang ang may gravy. at hindi pwede humingi ng extra gravy, kailangan mong bilhin for $2! grrr, kakaasar, hehe.

Cynch said...

sa totoo lang, pareho tayong chaotic ang lamesa. pero truly, nahahanap ko kahit kaliit-liitang scratch paper, alam ko kung saan nakasiksik! hehehe!

thanks for answering this tag!