Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 12, 2006

friday afternoon in the office doing nothing

enough said.

yeah.
just killing time doing nothing.
some thoughts.
surfed through all the sites i go to.
checked all my accounts/clients. and they're happy.
had a hearty lunch with a few laughs with officemates in the pantry.
thinking about my happy baby boy who's turning 10 months tomorrow.
still counting the hours, minutes, seconds til i log out of the office and have our first yehey friday sessions with my officemates after along time. (i hope someone brings a camera)
thinking about what to do tomorrow.
checking my expenses/bills agains my savings.
kyle's 1st birthday party.
it's 5:32 pm.. still nothing.
the office is awfully quiet on a friday.
ran out of cigarettes.
too lazy for coffee.
too lazy to compose a decent blog entry.
i miss writing poetry.
i miss the angsty feel of my poems.
i miss shopping for my own clothes, my stuff, my guilty pleasures.

No comments: