Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

i feel bad and i just don't want to talk about it because it has been haunting me since last night...

and it still gives me the shivers

and scares me like hell

and makes me feel that what i did wasn't good enough even if i raked my brain for what if ad what could have beens...

i'm just sad today and i don't know when i will feel better.

i don't want to think that i'm a failure, at everything.

:(

2 comments:

Daiz said...

Whatever's keeping you down, I hope you get through it soon. And don't ever think you're a failure at everything. You're a great wife to your husband and mom to your kids. Cheer up!

MrsPartyGirl said...

sis, hindi tayo supergirls, we can't possibly be good at everything. what's important is we're good at the things that we need to do - like being good moms and wives. the rest, its just gravy - and a good fried chicken can do without it. i hope everything gets better! *hugs*