Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 09, 2006

5 months

baby baby bear bear is officially 5 months old in my tummy as of friday and he/she's been quite a busy baby. i could count 20+ movements in a day! how active can a 5 month old fetus get! and yet with little space. it's so fun feeling him/her move, she first starts out as a bubbling sensation then full force kick or turn-around! crazy little baby. hehehe

and of course, aishi was really happy feeling his/her movements for the first time, it was like the first time when i was pregnant with kyle. same happy expression. wait till he sees this baby move when i reach my 8th month... parang may alien uli sa loob. hahaha

kyle's happy also but started to be clingy to me and would follow me wherever i go and would put up his arms asking me to carry him. and he's starting to have separation anxiety all over again. he would cry or whimper if he can't see me. and if he does, he would run towards me with open arms. hehehe now that's a feeling i wuldn't want to give up. seeing my son that he needs me so much. i'm at his mercy and beck and call. i'm his slave and i love it!

there are still moments where kyle's aware that he has a baby sister/brother in my tummy and would be really careful. he would touch my tummy if i tell him to and tell him to say 'hi baby' and sometimes he would totally ignore me if i ask him to touch my tummy. kids talaga. :)

i'm also looking forward to this month in really finding out the gender of our second baby. we're really hoping and praying for a girl. but if it turns out to be a boy, i'm still happy, as long as i'm carrying a healthy baby.

4 months to go. and this year, christmas looks like a very happy celebration... can't wait!!

No comments: