Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 04, 2005

Thoughts while riding the MRT this morning

why is it that some people really stare at other people like they wouldn't be noticed?

why so? you may ask then... well let me explain. take my case for example, i'm 4 months pregnant but it's not that obvious yet so i still enjoy wearing my normal clothes it's just that they're a bit tighter on the waist. i find it really funny that there are some people that i catch looking at my tummy in a funny mocking way. it's like they're saying inside their heads: "lakas naman ng loob ng babaeng to, nde pa nagsuot ng mas maluwag na damit eh may tiyan naman..."
i just find it really funny... i'm sometimes tempted to approach them and tell it straight to their face. "I'm PREGNANT! You dimwit!" wahahahaha

gosh... that was one praning morning.... *hahaha*

No comments: