Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

eeek! gasp! *faint*

that was my rection when keon's yaya appraoched me and told me she's going to pull out a strand of dead hair. i was ok with it since i have a habit of pulling out my dead hair when bored.

what resulted from the title above when upon close inspection of the hair, i saw that it was WHITE.

OMG. white dead hair.

the dead hair i could live with, but WHITE?!?!!

i'm too you to sport white hair. no effing way.

yeah, so i made a big spectacle about it causing much confused and worried faces from my kids. i guess they were thinking that their mom has gone wacko and totally lost it.

other may think this is an overreaction over something little. i guess it is. but...

the thought of moving one step towards getting old, scares the crap out of me. seriously.

and that white strand of hair has been taking refuge in my planner. maybe as a reminder that *lagot ka yags* you are getting old.

or maybe, stress. i read somewhere that you get white hair when you're too stressed. (sige, i-justify mo pa)

oh well.

i just hope i won't see another one anytime soon.

1 comment:

Daiz said...

I think I've seen one or two from my head too. You've got a great husband and kids, so nothing to worry about getting old. =)