Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I just recently got hooked on heroes. I’m one of the few who got word from others about this series when it was about to end. At that time I was still finishing my prison break marathon – and I can’t wait for the 3rd season!

Anyway, on with heroes, I’m still watching it and I’m on my 12th episode. I still have a lot to watch but from this point I must say this series is one of the best. I’ve been searching the web for some quotable quotes because some of the lines are quite worth mentioning. If you know such sites, please share it with me.

I really can’t talk about heroes that much since I have to finish the series first, so, I’ll just mention little tidbits…

Hiro Nakamura: he’s just the cutest Japanese boy ever! Cute in the sense that he’s like a little boy, with his little voice. Wahahaha :P he’s my favorite hero!! now I want to learn Japanese too!!

Now, with Sylar, he’s just the hottest villain ever! Hehehe kahit siya maging contrabida ng buhay ko, ok lang! hehehe


Sana Sept 24 na… para Season 2 na!!! :D


~~

Since I’m on the series streak, might as well list the series I’m dying to watch:

Grey’s Anatomy Season 3
Lost Season 3
Prison Break Season 3
House – all seasons
All of which are currently gathering dust under our TV with all the other dibidis at home. I miss those times when you could just watch one episode after the other and just veg out

No comments: