Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 18, 2006

i'm off to my ob today.. for an unplanned check up.

my lower abdominal area and my back has been hurting since last night for reasons i don't know. this morning i thought the painwould just go away and it might be just gas. but it has been a bit bothering me after i have eaten my lunch. actually the pain became worse while i was having lunch. this time i knew the pain wasn't in my tummy but where the baby is. as much as i am trying to calmly writing this entry, i'm a nervous wreck deep inside.

as much as i want to lessen my absences, this is unavoidable. this is concerning my baby already. so there's no choice.

just waiting for my dad to come and fetch me.

i hope after seeing my ob, everything would be ok and just a little rest would be needed...

don't worry, i'm ok. i hope the baby is too...

2 comments:

Mai said...

hi hazel!

hope you and the baby are just fine. my prayers are with you. :D

angparaluman said...

i hope u and your baby are fine. i'm sure your baby's just extra kulit inside there. still, prayers for the both of you. :)