Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 26, 2006

sheesh ang babaw mo ha...

this happened a few minutes ago.

one of my office mates informed me that i had a message on my fone. my fone was being charged 4 cubicles away from me and on silent mode. (this is an office so a little respect to others right?)

so i saw that aishi was calling.

he got mad. raised his voice a bit. telling me why i didn't answer his call. i told him i was busy and had no time to check.

i admit my mistake. but what irked me was the fact he said it was like he wasn't the type who doesn't answer calls/texts. hell, mas malala naman siya compared to me. imagine sending a few text messages before you get a reply. come on.. same thing with calls... bottom line, you don't get to reply.

para kasing pinapalabas nya na nde nya ginagawa yun eh. nagmamalinis ba. ewan ko. nakakapikon lang talaga.

i didn't ask him to come and fetch me early. i told him to drop by 630. he's 30 mins. ahead.

i really don't want to fight, but from the looks of it... we'll fight about it.

this is really stressing me out.

i guess i have to wear the seatbelt on the way home. i'm in for a very fast ride home...

sheesh... this is too petty man.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha:) ang funny mo!!! nag-blog ba naman tungkol sa asawa!!! hahaha:P

Anonymous said...

grabe naman. dapat hindi pinapatulan ang mga petty away na yan..
hay kaya ayaw ko magasawa eh.

Haze said...

kakaloka ba? hahaha anyway, ok na rin kami. you wouldn't imagine what miracles having a kid does when you fight! hehe

Anonymous said...

away mag asawa... literal! hehehe! Ü

Anonymous said...

@haze...believe me, i know the miracles. i married ken, for crying out loud!!! diba colbs? haha:P