Motherhood, Parenting and Everything in between

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

back from hiding... again

finally had time to blog and really monopolize the internet connection and really call it my own. (well technically since having my own pc and cubicle already - more on that later).

just a little snippet of update before i head on home since my little boy keon's celebrating his first birthday today. but we'll have the grand celebration on saturday.

> been a working mom again for a good week already in one of the jobs i have been dreaming about before. and i'm really happy here. more relaxed, and from the looks of it, people motivate you well here and let's you do your own thing. really i have been raving the whole week. hence, the reason why i can go back to blogging again. but i don't think i can post pics as often as before though but that can be arranged when i do get my turn going online at home.

> mom's retired from the job she's been doing for more than 30 years. and from the looks of it she's quite happy with the decision. (and thank god i won't get to spend time with her almost everyday and being asked to clean clean clean. it does get tiring really to be asked to clean the same thing everyday. spending time with her and her grandkids on weekdays are good for me. hehehe but don't get me wrong, i love my mom to bits along with all the nagging and stuff, i think i should know now, i bet i'll go through that when my two boys grow up. hahaha

> still trying to move forward with the jewelries thing, although i don't have time to drop by quiapo to buy more stuff that i used up. i miss quiapo...

> and i'm overflowing with excitement that incubus will be here. the only dilemma now is where to get the moolah to pay for the tickets. anyone care to sponsor me some? hehehe

anyway, i'm off to go home and be with my kids.

more updates in the coming days... i hope..




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haze, mabuhay ka!

mom mo and mom ko baka pwedeng magsama re: cleaning, hehehe.

Daiz said...

I already got Incubus tickets. Upper box na lang naabutan ko na pinakamalapit. And I was ready to buy VIP Patron. =( Grabe, ang bilis magkaubusan ng tickets. It's 1995 bucks nga pala.